Thursday, August 4, 2011

Look #14: Untitled


Guess what. I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. My life has been somewhat insane lately and I got in a sort of makeup rut. I hope you all will forgive me! :P Anyways, here is my look from yesterday:

Pardon the hair, hadn't done it yet
EYES:
    - Urban Decay Primer Potion & NYX Jumbo Pencil-Cottage Cheese
    - Madd Style Cosmetics's Awesome Sauce (foiling medium)
    - Eyeshadow:
             - Lid (inner to outer): Half Baked (Urban Decay) & Mildew (Urban Decay
             - Highlights: Half Baked (Urban Decay) & a little of Virgin (Urban Decay)
    - Liners:
             - Top: Cargo's Swimmables Liner in Teal
             - Bottom: Urban Decays 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash
    - Lashes: Maybelline XXL PRO Volume waterproof under Maybelline The Falsies

FACE:
    - Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer & Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup
    - Blush: Ulta's Blush in Heartbreaker
    - Finishers: L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Finish & Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray     


LIPS: 
    - My own creation!: The Maximum Max Lip Gloss in clear + Half Baked + Virgin



I can't think of a title for this one. If you have any ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment