Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Look #18: Tequila Sunrise



I've been working on improving the shape of my eye shadow application. Pardon my eyebrow I forgot to fix it before taking a picture.


Products:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Madd Style Cosmetics Awesome Sauce (Foiling Serum)
-Almay Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Perversion (lower lash line)
- Maybelline XXL Mascara

Shadows (outer corner to inner corner):
- Magentric by Sugarpill
- Milani Marbelized Eye Shadow in Drenched Gold
- Strange Potion by Madd Style Cosmetics

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! (And a good shape, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, the colours really work well together and are so shimmery!

    following you sweety if you could follow me back ill appreciate the support.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete