Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nail of the Week: You Look Good in DEAD

 As you probably know, Halloween is only about two and a half weeks away. I personally love Halloween; it's just so much fun! I was playing around with some grey nail polish and some red sparkle nail polish. Originally I was going to attempt a gradient with the glitter over the grey but in the spirit of Halloween I decided to go with blood drips instead. I'm really happy with how this one turned out!





Polishes used:
- Nicole by OPI Base Coat Plus
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 310 Gunmetal (see picture below)
- A no name red glitter polish from Hot Topic (see pictures below
- Sally Hansen 30 Second Top Coat



Tools:


Tutorial!
This is my video tutorial so it's far less than perfect :P But hey ya gotta start somewhere.
pardon the chopped off text at the start, etc. it wasn't like that when I previewed it. :/



No comments:

Post a Comment