Friday, October 28, 2011

The Peanut Gallery: Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream


I have combination skin and I struggle with dry patches on my nose and between and around my eyebrows. I've tried many different moisturizers and pretty much all of them either made me break out or only helped my skin for a few hours and then it would be back to dry and patchy. However, I can finally say the search is over thanks to this little miracle in a jar.



Effectiveness: I use my previous face moisturizer which is part of Mary Kay's anti-aging line and this product and my dry patches have been virtually eliminated. It lasts too, it stays moisturized all day without feeling greasy. It hasn't caused me to break out.

Smell: It has a somewhat cucumber-y smell that I find to be very pleasant.

Texture: It feels very cool and light. It isn't greasy or oily at all.

Packaging: Nothing fancy but hey it works :) and the jar is decent sized.

Cost: Approx. $6-$9 (depending on where you go) which, for the amount you get and how well it works, is a steal.


Overall: This is hands down my favorite moisturizer and is a God-sent for my skin.




What is your favorite moisturizer?

1 comment: