Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Brief Word

Dear anyone who actually reads this (if anyone does),
My goal thus far has been to try to get up at least one post per week, namely one post per weekend. I didn't get a chance to post last week and I'm not sure if I will be able to this week either, this weekend is my boyfriend and I's 1st anniversary and he's coming home from college so I'll be spending much of my weekend with him. I may be able to squeeze in a Mary Kay lip vinyl review (I've already got the pictures taken for this one), hopefully but we'll see. Hopefully next week I'll be able to finish my Virus Insanity Eyeshadow review that I've been promising, I have most of it written already, I just need to finish the section on the pigments themselves and add pictures.

Anyways, just lettin ya know I haven't lost interest or anything. I've just been busy. I miss posting though.

Much love to anyone who takes the time to read my little blog. It really means a lot. I've gotten over 125 page views already! :D Which I know compared to some other blogs is nothing but I'm still excited! I also have 3 subscribers which is amazing, I really wasn't expecting any (hoping for yes, expecting no)

Anywho hope you all have a wonderful day (or night, or afternoon, or whatever applies)

QUESTION does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to work on? Constructive Criticism is always welcome! What products I should review, things I should write about? Looks you would like to see? I'd love to hear em! So please lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment