Friday, March 18, 2011

Look #9: You Look Like a Butterfly, a Pretty Monarch Butterfly!



Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Base:NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mascara: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator
Eye shadow: inner to outer- Explode (Virus Insanity Eyeshadow), Hot Orange (NYX), Cirrina (Scaredy Cat Cosmetics) (fact I was having a hard time getting Cirrina to stick, but i think I may have missed applying primer on the outer corner of my lids because I've used Cirrina before with no problems).

This look is really simple and fast, no eyeliner used because i ran out of time before I had to go to work lol.

Title credit goes to a 4th grader at my work lol.

Pardon the few blemishes that appear in the second photo. I did use concealer, foundation, etc. but they were still visible unforunately





Like Makeup Madness on Facebook!
fb
You can now keep up with what's new with M.M. right from Facebook! 
(and even see sneak peeks, pics, etc. not posted to the blog :D )
Click on the Facebook icon above to go to the Facebook page for M.M. & click like :D
(clicking the icon will open the page in a new tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment