Thursday, April 21, 2011

Apology

Hey guys, I was going through my various posts adding links to the Facebook page. While doing this I realized that all but 1 image in my Virus Insanity Eyeshadow review was broken, ie:

I realized that a while back I re-organized my photobucket account and I apparently forgot to change the links for the pictures. So for quite a while my most popular post was a review with no swatches etc >.<
Then I realized it wasn't just this post. It was a lot of them. I feel so dumb. I have officially committed one of my own biggest pet peeves! I'm so sorry guys! I'm working on fixing all of them right now!

2 comments:

  1. have you tried uploading your photos straight to blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm doing now :P I just like using photobucket for some reason. But not anymore since it causes headaches *rage face* :P

    ReplyDelete